Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter, everyone! Hadley is having a great one...




We hunted for eggs at Hadley's aunt and uncle's house with her cousin, who is three. He was so into finding eggs. Hadley was, too, for about three seconds. She found four whole eggs. And, she tasted every one of them, despite the fact that we found them under flowers and in the grass. Yum. (Don't worry, Mom, I wiped them off first!)


We're on the hunt!

Daddy helped Hadley find an egg!

Hadley also LOVED, and I mean LOVED, her Easter basket this morning. She could not get enough of the plastic eggs. I think I could have left out all the fun stuff and just given her empty plastic eggs and she would have been thrilled. I was so surprised that she paid even the smallest amount of attention to that basket. I figured she would glance at it and then go back to her regular rotation of toys. As you can see, that wasn't the case at all.






She found her egg!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com