Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hopefully she's going for an encore

Brynn did her typical eat-every-hour routine last night. Except unlike most nights, she started eating at 5:00 p.m. She normally doesn't start this until 7:00 p.m. at the earliest. And she fell asleep for the night at 8:00 p.m. Usually she falls asleep for the night at 10:00 p.m. and sleeps until the next morning at about 7:00. I was sure that since she fell asleep so early she was going to wake up in the middle of the night to eat. I even contemplated waking her to feed her one more time before we went to bed. But, in the end, I was lazy and tired and just went to sleep.

And hallelujah! My child slept until 7:00 this morning. That's 11 whole hours for a 3-month-old!! As Sean just said, "She's utterly delicious!"

1 comments:

Cassie said...

And I am utterly jealous!! :) That's so awesome -- go Brynn!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com